Lower Back Stretch Flexibility Exercise
The Lower Back Stretch flexibility and stretching exercise will help you loosen your spine, hip joints and shoulders. This workout will also strengthen your external abdominal oblique and internal abdominal oblique while you rotate your vertebral column.
- Lie on your back with your legs straight and flat on the floor.
- Stretch your arms out flat on the floor at shoulder height and with your palms facing down.
- Bend your left leg until the toes on your left leg touch your right knee.
- While keeping your shoulders and arms flat on the floor, bend your left leg to the right over your right leg.
- Keep moving your left leg across your body as far as possible without discomfort.
- Hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds while breathing slow, deep breaths.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat this procedure for the right leg.
- Repeat this workout 1 to 3 times.
- You can perform this exercise once or twice a day.
Powered by Site Build It
Click to build a website and make money from your home!
Return from Lower Back Stretch to Flexibility Exercises
TOP OF PAGE