Number Three Of The Five Tibetan Rites
Number Three of the Five Tibetan Rites is a flexibility exercise. You should do this exercise immediately following the second Rite.
As with all the rites, you should perform this exercise in a slow rhythmic pattern both with the physical movement and in your breathing. Take a deep breath in as you arch your spine, and breathe out as you return to the starting position.
- Kneel on the floor with your spine and neck aligned in an erect position
- Slowly lower your chin toward your chest
- Deeply breathe in and arch your spine as you gently move your head backward as far as you can comfortably go
- As you breathe out, return to the starting position
- Repeat this procedure for as many repetitions that you are able to do up to 21 repetitions.
Powered by Site Build It
Click to build a website and make money from your home!
Return from Number Three to Tibetan Rites
TOP OF PAGE