The Trunk Extension Core Exercise
The Trunk Extension core exercise strengthens your back muscles, and the muscles that keep your trunk straight while you stand. This workout will also improve balance and posture.
This exercise is also known as the Bird Dog Pose and the All Fours Lift.
- Get on your hands and knees on an exercise mat while keeping your hands under your shoulders.
- As you breathe in, extend your left leg level with your hips, while extending your right arm out at shoulder height.
- Hold this position for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Return to the starting position on all fours.
- Repeat this exercise for the opposite side.
- Repeat this procedure for 8 to 10 repetitions.
- You can do this exercise daily.
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make
money from your home!
Return from Trunk Extension to Core Exercise
TOP OF PAGE
| Site Map
| Contact Us