How To Do The Neck Flexion Flexibility Exercise
The Neck Flexion flexibility and stretching exercise will help loosen the muscles in the back of your neck. This workout will help with stiffness that occurs when you stay in one position too long, such as when
you work on a computer for a long time.
- Sit on the floor with your legs crossed.
- Place your clasped hands behind your head, and tilt your chin toward your chest.
- Let the weight of your hands push your head down gently.
- Curl down as far as you comfortably can.
- Hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds while continuing to breathe.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 1 to 3 times.
- You can do this exercise once or twice a day.
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make
money from your home!
Return from Neck Flexion to Flexibility Exercises
TOP OF PAGE
| Site Map
| Contact Us