Neck and Spine Rotation Flexibility Exercise
The Neck and Spine Rotation flexibility and stretching exercise will make it easier to turn and look over your shoulder while doing things like playing golf or backing your car.
I like this exercise since it is two workouts in one. It is a head turning workout, and vertebral column twisting workout in one.
- Lie on your back on a flat surface.
- While keeping your legs together, bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the floor close to your buttocks.
- Stretch your arms out flat on the floor at shoulder height and with your palms facing down.
- Lower your legs to the right while keeping them together and your knees bent.
- Turn your head to the left while keeping your shoulders flat on the floor.
- Hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds while you breathe.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat this workout by lowering your legs to the left while turning your head to the right.
- Repeat this workout 1 to 3 times.
- You can perform this exercise once or twice a day.
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make
money from your home!
Return from Neck and Spine Rotation to Flexibility Exercises
TOP OF PAGE
| Site Map
| Contact Us