The Plank Position Core Exercise To Strengthen The Trunk
The Plank Position core exercise will strengthen the muscles in your trunk or torso, which is also known as the powerhouse.
Also, this exercise will also help to develop the muscles in your neck, arms and legs. It is effective because it works many of your muscles at the same time.
If you have not exercised for a while, you may find this workout difficult to do. At first, try to hold the position for 10 seconds. As you become stronger, increase your holding time up to a minute.
Try to maintain a straight line between your ankles and your shoulders. In other words, make sure that you do not overextend your hip or slump at the hip. Keep a straight line.
- Get on your hands and knees on an exercise mat while keeping your hands under your shoulders.
- First straighten your left leg and then your right leg behind you.
- Keep your toes curled and body straight in order to form a straight line between your ankles and shoulders.
- While breathing normally, hold this position for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
- Try to build your holding time to 1 minute.
- You can do this exercise everyday.
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make
money from your home!
Return from Plank Position to Core Exercise
TOP OF PAGE
| Site Map
| Contact Us