Spine Extension Flexibility Exercise
The Spine Extension flexibility and stretching exercise is also known as the Cobra Lift, Modified Cobra or an Easy Cobra Lift. This workout will loosen the muscles and ligaments of your vertebral column. It will help you sit and stand straighter.
- Lie on your stomach on the floor with your chin tucked in.
- Bend your elbows and keep your arms and hands flat on the floor.
Raise your head and upper body off the floor, while keeping your arms on the floor.
- Hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds as you breathe deeply.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat this workout 1 to 3 times.
- You can perform this workout once or twice a day.
You can increase the difficulty of this exercise by straightening and extending your arms while you raise your head and upper body.
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make
money from your home!
Return from Spine Extension to Flexibility Exercises
TOP OF PAGE
| Site Map
| Contact Us