How To Do The Triceps Stretch Flexibility Exercise
The triceps stretch flexibility and stretching exercise will increase the range of motion of your forearm and shoulders. This exercise will make it easier to extend your forearm, and reach out for objects and reach behind your back.
- Sit up straight.
- Place your right hand with your palms facing your back up and over your right shoulder as far down your back as comfortably possible.
- Place your left hand with your palms facing out behind and up your back as far as comfortably possible.
- Hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds as you continue to breathe.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat this workout by reversing the positions of your arms.
- You can repeat this procedure 1 to 3 times on each side.
- You can do this exercise once or twice a day.
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make money from your home!
Return from Triceps Stretch to Flexibility Exercises
TOP OF PAGE
| Site Map
| Contact Us