You can enjoy cycling both outdoors and indoors. It is less weight-bearing than jogging and may put less stress on your body. Overall it is a good no impact aerobic exercise.
- You can enjoy the fresh air and scenery of the outdoors at your own pace
- You can enjoy the social aspects of a
- You can bike anywhere
- You can listen to music or a recorded book while biking
- Weather can be a problem
- You need a bike and safety gear
- Traffic can be a safety concern
- Accidents are a possibility
- Weather is not a problem
- Less likely to have an accident
- Exercise bike can provide feedback on your speed,calories burned, miles covered and elapsed time
- You can watch TV or listen to music or a recorded book while exercising
- You need a stationary, exercise bike and room to store it
- Indoor biking may become boring
- Adjust your seat to that when your leg is at the bottom position, your knee should be almost fully extended. Your knee should be only slightly bent.
- Time not distance is important. Gradually increase your time to 30 to 60 minutes each day
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make money from your home!
Return from Cycling to Aerobic Exercise
TOP OF PAGE
Warm Up | Jogging | Jumping Rope | 10000 Steps | Target Heart Rate
| Site Map
| Contact Us