How To Do The Vertical Leg Crunch To Strengthen Your Abs
Benefits Of The Vertical Leg Crunch Abs Exercise and Core Exercise
- Helps to stabilize and support our back
- Improves our physical appearance
- This workout is easy to learn and do, and is an excellent addition to any fitness routine
- No need for special equipment
- Works primarily your abdominal muscles
This workout provides only moderate body rotation.
Try to keep your neck inline with your upper spine as you rotate up by preventing your chin from moving toward your chest. Make sure that you use your abdominal muscles to rotate your upper torso upward rather than pulling yourself up with your arms.
How To Procedure
Lie flat on a Pilates Mat or Exercise Mat with your lower back pressed to the mat
- Put your hands behind your head for support
- Extend your legs straight up in the air with your ankles crossed and a slight bend in the knee
Contract your abdominal muscles and lift your upper torso toward your knees
- Keep your chin off your chest with each contraction
- Exhale as you contract upward, and inhale as you return to the starting position
Powered by Solo Build It
Click to build a website and make money from your home!
Return from Vertical Leg Crunch to Best Abdominal Exercises
TOP OF PAGE
Bicycle Maneuver | Captain Chair | CrunchOnBall | ReverseCrunch
| Site Map
| Contact Us